WHAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT CAREERSTEER
Comments by the experts
Comments by users
- One career choice programme I can recommend is CareerSteer, devised by a psychologist.
After using such a programme, research information on routes to the selected careers.
Beryl Dixon (careers writer), education section, The Times, London.
- A career-choice program such as CareerSteer can help you assess
your strengths and preferences, and works by drawing up your personal profile and
directing you to career choice options accordingly. It can be useful in whittling
Careers section, The Independent, London.
- I explored your excellent CareerSteer online assessment and I am offering it as one of the career assessments for my students.... a quality service.
Jack Perry, Senior Career Coordinator, University of Arizona, Tucson
- A very interesting, and surprisingly accurate assessment. I especially like the filters concept, which helps narrow choices down.
Mary Ghilani, Director, Career Services, Luzerne County Community College, Pennysylvania
- Deadly accurate. Faster to use than other software.
HL, university careers adviser, UK
- I've added your site to ours. A nice resource for our students. Thank you very much!
JL, university careers library manager, Canada
- I've had a go and liked it... useful tool for people looking for direction.
MJ, head of further education college careers service, London, UK
- I found the test really exciting. My job recommendations were 'educational psychologist', 'psychiatrist' and 'speech therapist', which are quite close to my current career of psychologist and lecturer - before I was in marketing and then in language teaching.
Doctor Elena Grishina, Moscow State Linguistic University
- As an IT professional, I must say that the program is a spectacular example of user-friendly software.
Exactly right for people using a tool for the first time. OT
Brief user history
- A brilliant program. I have been researching career choice software
to be used in my local community project. I've looked all over the
net. The free ones weren't very good. The more expensive sites
were ok but rather lengthy or ponderous. CareerSteer was undoubtedly
the best. It allows you to really experiment.
- This tool is much more interactive. You get more of an idea of what fits your personality. KD
- What a brilliant service you have here.I have found the online tool invaluable
and have already made inroads toward changing my career path dramatically in the hope
that I might find some job satisfaction. Well done to you and your team for putting
together such an effective system, well done again. Rest assured I shall be recommending
to all. Scott Tolley, Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
- If only we'd had something like this when I was at school. DV
- I tested this out with various members of my family who were settled and happy professionals.
Your software fitted them exactly. Extraordinary. One of my nieces still refers to it for
assistance with her students; she says it's fascinating. Jenny Gosset, Forncett End, Norfolk, UK
- Very well done and reliable. I will certainly suggest it to the youth I know. Elio Peneasy, Como, Italy.
- Excellent customer service. CE
- Thanks for getting back to me so fast when I asked for help. ED
- The prototype career test, programmed in Visual Basic, was reviewed by careers advisers
and researched with members of the British public, further education students and postgraduate computer scientists.
- The publicly subscribed Java servlets version was used by members of the public and careers practitioners in
the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Western Europe and reviewed by members of the press.
- With the advent of free career tests, CareerSteer is now being offered free to the general public.
The new version, written in PHP, has enhanced algorithms, offering a faster and more efficient career test.
|| CAREERSTEER - Accurate
careers test for assisting career choice.